Take your career to new depths and put your skills to work in a one of a kind setting by becoming a part of the premiere aquarium showcasing the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea. The Texas State Aquarium provides high quality, entertaining programming through education, conservation, and wildlife rehabilitation. We strive to provide our guests with an exciting, educational, and memorable experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research and prepare prospect lists for corporate partnerships
- Research and prepare profiles on selected corporate prospects and partners
- Oversee and develop corporate partnership solicitation, funding, and stewardship schedule
- Coordinate and prepare corporate partnership proposals and contracts
- Solicit corporate partnerships with face-to-face interactions and written proposals
- Maintain accurate files on all corporate partnership interactions
- Promptly acknowledge and fulfill corporate partnership agreements
- Develop partnership fulfilment package; cards, letters, admission passes, etc.
- Abide by and enforce TSA all policy procedures outlined in the employee handbook.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; one to two years related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Valid TX Drivers license with an insurable record.