Some of the Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively engage with visitors in exhibits.
- Oversee visitor/animal interactions at touch tank areas.
- Maintain exhibit cleanliness during open hours including, but not limited to, cleaning acrylic/glass, sweeping floors, picking up trash, emptying trash bins, squeegeeing floors, dusting, etc.
- Provide guests with information on the animals and exhibits
- Assist with educational programs and events
What we offer you:
- Unparalleled training and development programs
- Generous employee discounts on dining, retail, amusements and hotels
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunities for advancement
- Positive and respectful work environment where diversity is valued
- Pay rate: $17.29 per hour
Apply now if you:
- Have a high school education or up to 1 month of related experience
- Aspire to our “Be FAIR” ideals: Be Friendly, Accommodating, Inclusive and Respectful
- Are a Team Player with a guest first attitude