Do you have the Magic in you to create memorable experiences all for the love of fun? Do you wish to cast a spell of laughter and enjoyment to the people around you? Want to join a team that creates smiles and memories globally daily? Then you have the magic to be Team Merlin at Merlin Entertainments! We are currently on the lookout to find fun-loving, enthusiastic individuals to join our Guest Experience Team!
- Our Guest Experience Team’s mission is to adopt a guest obsessed culture and help create lifelong memorable experiences for our visiting guests.
- You will lead our guests through a world of famous fun at one of the world’s greatest wax museums, Madame Tussauds Orlando! You will also guide our guests on an underwater exploration to help them discover something amazing at our SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium!
- Working in a variety of guest experience positions/roles across both attractions, you will assist in driving repeat visitation by delivering the highest possible standard of guest service, presentation, and product knowledge.
- You will also ensure that our guests are receiving optimal fun by connecting with them in a magical, fun, and safe environment.
- Adopts an enthusiastic, assertive, and passionate approach to Guest Service, and demonstrates the Merlin Values at every opportunity.
- Seeks out guest contact and displays enthusiasm and boundless amounts of fun energy.
- Ensure our extended lines are managed in a safe way while still delivering an excellent guest experience.
- Ensure all public areas have well stocked displays and point of sale, ready for the attraction opening and that the areas are maintained and kept in a clean and tidy manner throughout the day.
- To follow opening and closing procedures as detailed in the department’s operating plan.
- Responsibility to ensure compliance of Health, Safety & Security within the workplace, including COVID-19 policies, practices, and regulations.
Qualifications & Experience
- 6 months – 1 year experience working in attractions, entertainment, or customer service-based positions preferred.
- Fun, dynamic, and friendly personality.
- Excellent communication, listening, and motivational skills.
- Able to work in areas with loud noises and confined spaces.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and special events.
- Perhaps the biggest benefits of joining us are the outstanding opportunities for career development within our exciting, global organization.
- Flexible hours.
- 30% discount in the retail store.
- Merlin Magic Pass which gives you free admission to Merlin attractions worldwide.
- Competitive 401K.
- Discounts through the Merlin Marketplace Website – on almost anything you buy online.
- FUN working environment and much more!
- Merlin Entertainments is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment.
- As one of the world’s largest attraction operators, we create and deliver memorable, immersive brand experiences for our millions of guests.
- We put all our energy into creating magical memories for our guests. With 67 million visitors every year, that’s a lot of unforgettable moments.
- Everyone Matters at Merlin.
- We want to ensure that everyone can perform their best at interview, so if you have any additional requirements due to ill health or a disability, please contact our friendly team to have a discussion.
- You can get in contact at NAPeopleHUB@merlinentertainments.biz.
- USD $14.50/Hr.