Make an impact. Join the team at the Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum & Aquarium.
- Wonders of Wildlife (WOW) has a team of over 50 animal care professionals.
- The Lead Life Support Systems Technician holds significant responsibility in managing life support systems, such as ozone generation and treatment, chlorine dosing, fractionators, and associated computer controls.
- Under the direction of the LSS Supervisor, this role takes the lead on building, repairing, and maintaining a variety of pumps, filters, valves, and actuators.
- This position will acquire previous experience. A successful Lead LSS Tech typically possess an AALSO Life Support Operator Level II certification and a dive certification.
- Experience with RCK control systems will be necessary.
- WOW is one of the nation's largest aquariums and is home to 35,000 animals.
- The role works with a diverse range of animals and has opportunities for career progression.
- As a full-time role, this position comes with a comprehensive benefit package.
- Additional perks include discounts across the Conservation Attractions.
The Fine Print:
- This position requires frequent walking or standing and occasional lifting up to 80 pounds.
- This role typically starts in the early morning and wraps up by early to midafternoon.
- Any offer of employment will be conditional based on background and drug screenings, the ability to become an approved driver, and eligibility to work in the United States.
- This overview is not a job offer, nor is it an all-inclusive description.
- You should refer to the full job description for more information.
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum & Aquarium consists of an all-new 1.5-million-gallon Aquarium Adventure showcasing 35,000 live fish, mammals, reptiles, amphibians and birds. Created by noted conservationist and Bass Pro Shops founder/CEO Johnny Morris, the 350,000-square-foot experience celebrates people who hunt, fish, and act as stewards of the land and water.
- Located next to Bass Pro Shops National Headquarters in Springfield, Missouri the campus is a centerpiece of Americas Conservation Capital in Missouri's Ozark Mountains.
- Wonders of Wildlife has been voted Best New Attraction in America and Americas Best Aquarium by the readers of USA TODAY.
- Full Time employees receive Store/Attraction employee discounts, Medical, Vision, Dental, LTD, 401(k), Company Paid Life Insurance and STD, and Paid Time Off.